Convenient Restroom Cleaner/Driver (CDL required w/Tanker)
Anaheim, CaliforniaService Technicians/Drivers (CDL and Non-CDL)5000529822406
Expected set of responsibilities
Joined Site Services (USS) gets things going. From structure a high rise or new home network to giving administrations to America’s biggest music celebrations, USS is there consistently.
As the business chief in versatile sanitation administrations, we convey the best for our clients. In any case, to do that, we need the best individuals to join our group. That is the place you come in!
Need to chat with a Recruiter? It’s simple! Content USS to 44844
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
We are searching for a Service Technician to work an organization administration truck and drive to different areas to support/siphon/clean compact bathrooms or holding tanks. This is the core of our business.
• Perform fundamental administration truck driving capacities as per USS and DOT necessities.
• Perform all work obligations in a protected way as per USS and DOT wellbeing models to guarantee no mishaps or wounds.
• Perform obligations by sitting, standing, stooping, bowing, hunching or slithering. What’s more, perform lifting/pushing somewhere in the range of 50 and 150 lbs. on a regular premise during work move.
• Conduct compact toilets overhauling to USS 8 point administration standard.
• Perform client support communication when on client work locales to guarantee they are getting the administrations finished to their standard.
• Ability to be adaptable so as to address client issues when courses should be balanced or changed.
• Provide steering input to Operations Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most proficient just as giving the client the most ideal administration.
• Ability to deliberately get ready for client needs by talking about their convenient can needs, so the client’s present and future needs are satisfied.In request to be effective at this particular employment, here are a few SKILLS you ought to have:
• Customer Service
• Time Management
• Decision Making and Problem SolvingWORK ENVIRONMENT:
• You are routinely presented to outside climate conditions, moving mechanical parts, and vapor or airborne particles.
• The commotion level in the workplace is normally loud.Requirements
• HS Diploma or general instruction degree (GED); or proportionate mix of training and experience.
• At least 1-year business or general vehicle driving knowledge
• All CDL Required Drivers must have at any rate one (1) year undeniable business engine vehicle driving background in the last three (3) years.
• Must have a CDL Class An or B with Tanker support
• Valid Driver License (CDL or non-commercial)The following articulation is planned for Indeed clients to express intrigue. To apply to this position, it would be ideal if you send your resume or data to Silvia.Ruiz@unitedsiteservices.com
How might this benefit you?
At United Site Services, we give an aggressive advantages bundle that gives you a chance to live the manner in which you plan. We offer far beyond a standard check; our advantages bundle is packed with advantages, for example, paid downtime, social insurance, 401K coordinating, representative help projects, Life and AD&D protection and significantly more!
Equivalent Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled